Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Vetassess 2016

Hello, I'm from the Philippines and I would like to know how long the assessment will take once all the requirements have been submitted. Also, any suggestion on what occupation should I nominate, I'm a graduate in Bachelor of Science in Mathematics major in Computer Science and have 8 years experience as an Accounts receivable associate or Transaction Processing Analyst. Would i fit Mathematician, somehow related to computation and analysis? Appreciate everyone's feedback. :-)

Comments

• Lex55Lex55 SA
    Hi! Normally 12 weeks ang inaabot ng vetassess application. Gawa ka ng account sa anzscosearch makikita mo lahat ng available nominated occupation doon under SOL and CSOL.
  • antian25antian25 Baguio
    Yes, thank you Hanny. I saw Mathematian in there, whatif that occupation does not pass me with the assessment and advise me to nominate other occupation, does it mean that i need to start again from scratch and pay again for the next assessment? I have yet to start submitting the requirements and still in the preparation process. Appreciate your quick response. :-)