Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

NEED HELP! State Sponsorship for Office Manager

alphadogalphadog BalangaPosts: 22Member
edited August 2012 in Regional Sponsored Migration
hi. i badly need help. got my assessment from vetassess last week thru email (july 19, 2012), it was positive. before the july 1, 2012 change, office manager is listed as available in WA and limited in ACT. unfortunately when i checked after the updates, the skill is listed as not available in WA and removed from the list in ACT.

i am at a lost on what i should do next. anyone knows a state wherein office manager is on their state SOL? so far, i have checked and haven't found one.

does anyone have an idea on how often the skills are updated for each state? once a month or once a year? as of now i am hoping that WA or ACT would reopen applications for that skill.

any input would be greatly appreciated.