Happy 2019 sa lahat! New update lang... we are planning to revamp the site in the 1st - 2nd quarter of this year, time to change the very old look ng site. Salamat sa lahat ng support, especially sa mga loyal na bumabalik at moderator na walang sawang sumusuporta sa site.
Thank you to all who have successfully signed up on our FREE Webinar . You will receive the Webinar link on your email, please don't forget to check your spam folder. Please mark you calendar and be there on 14th March 2019 at 8-9pm (Manila Time) .
Share Cambridge IELTS Practice Test 1 - 11 and Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
I would love to share with you Cambridge IELTS series 1 - 11 (Cambridge IELTS 11 is the latest version which will be sold on the market in May, 2016).
I have a huge collection of more than 100 IELTS Books. If anyone is interested in any book, don't hesitate to let me know :)
Here is the list of must-have IELTS Books that I used to get Band 8.0 for IELTS:
1. The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
2. English Grammar in Use (Cambridge)
3. Cambridge IELTS 1 - 11
4. New Insight into IELTS
5. IELTS Target Band 7: How to maximize your score
6. English Collocations in Use
7. Barron's Essential Words for IELTS
8. Barron's Practice Exams
9. English Vocabulary in Use (Intermediate, Upper-intermediate, Advanced)
10. Improve your IELTS Skills (including 3 different books: Improve your IELTS Writing Skills, Improve your IELTS Reading Skills, Improve your IELTS Speaking and ListeningSkills )
11. Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary (4th edition)
12. Ace The IELTS
13. Common Mistakes at IELTS Advanced And How to Avoid Them
14. Academic Writing for IELTS by Sam McCarter
Feel free to share your reviews, comments about these books so that other IELTS learners can get a deeper insight into them.
If you want to have any IELTS books, just let me know by leaving your email here, I will send via email in a few days.
Hope you like my sharing!
0LOL 11Awesome 1Informative 0Artistic