Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a room to rent in Melbourne

JoeAUJoeAU MelbournePosts: 3Member
Hi guys, my wife and I are looking for a place to rent out in Melbourne. Let me know if you have a spare room that we can rent. Thanks!

Comments

• AefredmaeAefredmae Melbourne
    Hi Joe,
    We currently have a room available West of Melbourne. Transport accessible, new house, new neighborhood, looking to help people who are just starting up here in Melbourne. Currently have a family with us, and previously had 2 international student as tenants.
    Just message me if your and your wife are still looking for a place to stay.