Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa application pending due to health exam

pa3k_ppa3k_p North RydePosts: 11Member
Hi. My father in law has a pending visitor visa application for a 12 month stay and looks like decision will be delayed as he has to wait for sputum culture test which takes at least 2 months. Is it possible to submit another application but this time just for 3 months stay so health exam will not be necessary? What will happen to his original application? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• etchieetchie Melbourne
    @pa3k i think its not a good idea to submit another application if the health examination was been requested by the department if you already paid the first application of your father in law i suggest not to apply for onother application ..
  • pa3k_ppa3k_p North Ryde
    @etchie Thanks. One option I'm considering is withdrawing the original application first then submitting a new one for a 3 month stay this time. Do you think this is a good idea?
  • etchieetchie Melbourne
    2pa3kwell its up to you kung gusto mo i widraw yung una application mo pero may nakalagay din s application na kung meron ka na medical?so kailangan pa din i declare dun s application mo na bago nag pa medical ang father in law mo there is a possibility i check nila yun nag apply ako s eldest ko ng subclass 600 waiting pa din kmi pero un multiple entry 3 months lng refused nga ng una ung anak ko dahil luck of documents kaya re apply kami ulit
  • Aling_ChayongAling_Chayong Sydney
    MAHABA PO SORRY........

hello po, meron po ba dito na may case na deferred ang visa application dahil sa further info na hiningi ng bupa medical services? kasi po ung father in law ko, inapplyan namin ng visa pero since dineclare namin na myprevious history ng TB (pero matagal na din magaling) nirequire sya magmedical kahit 3 mos lang ang inapply namin na visa. natapos na nya ung medical pero may hiningi pa. ganito po ung email:
    I am writing on behalf of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) in relation to the health examinations that you have undertaken in connection with your application for a visa to Australia.

The Medical Officer of the Commonwealth (MOC) has advised that further information is required before it can be determined whether you meet the health criteria for entry to Australia.

It is therefore necessary for you to undergo a further medical examination. Please attend the panel clinic where your initial medical examination was performed. If it is not possible for you to do so, an alternative panel clinic may be approached for this follow-up request. The additional requirements have been loaded into the electronic system and available for the Panel Physician to record the results.

Please present your passport at the time of examination.

Please see the attached Moc Opinion Letter for a list of the assessments you are required to complete.

Please note that all costs involved in the examination are your responsibility.

Processing requirements provide a time limit of 28 days for you to provide reports to this office. If we have not received the additional information or the case officer has not heard from you by that time, the case officer may proceed to decide this application on the basis of the available information. (Please note: some testing and treatment, such as those for tuberculosis, may take longer than 90 days).

Please contact your case officer if you require further information or you are unable to meet the requested timeframe.

Kind Regards,

Operations Support Consultant, Bupa Medical Visa Services
    Bupa, 33 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, 3000
    E [email protected] W bupamvs.com.au P 1300 794 919
    bale ang nirequire 603 examination sputum test. Tapos today, nakarecieve ng email from CO na ganito:

Request for more information for a Visitor (Tourist) (subclass 600) visaProcessing your applicationI have begun considering your application for this visa and require additional information. Asummary of the information required for each applicant and a more detailed description ofeach requirement is included in the attached Request Checklist and Detail attachment.Timeframe for responseYou must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received thisletter. You should provide your response in writing.Please send your response to me using the contact details provided below.****Note: if the application is for a Visitor (Class TV) visa, the applicant must provide theirresponse within 7 days after the applicant is taken to have received this letter unless thedelegate has given them 70 days in which to respond because the delegate considers itappropriate in the circumstances. If the application is for any other visa class, the responsemust be provided within a reasonable period after the applicant is taken to have receivedthis letter.****
    nagstart na sya magpasa ng sputum today, bale 3 days un so hanggang wednesday then 8 weeks daw makuha result. ang question ko po, ano po ginawa nyo, nagreply po ba kayo sa email ng CO about it or hindi na po in assumption na alam nila na may further requirement and magtake ng time ung result? Thank you po in advance sa advise...

• travellergirltravellergirl Mnl
    Hi guys ask Ko lng yung dad Ko kc ni require mag 501 and 502 then Sabi Sa slec May Nakita daw Sa X-ray Nya Pero ayaw namn nila sabihn samin Kung ano result Basta Sabi repeat X-ray the next day so what we did is nag paconsult kmi Sa pulmo ng st Lukes then requested for X-Ray para Lang Sa peace of Mind. So nung Monday we got the result from slec and St Lukes global city both results are normal lungs so the pulmo from st Lukes gave us a medical cert that my dad is fit to travel and no infectious disease
    After a few hours slec called us stating that they gave us a wrong result and then may infiltrates daw Sa right lungs. So nagtaka kmi. And now we received an email from bupa Na required dad Ko to have a sputum test and repeat X-ray after 3 months the prob is were due to travel on sept 13. And yung result ng sputum is 8weeks pa. Possible ba Na ma appeal this case. Kc 2 doctors Na naconsult namin and negative yung X-rays ni dad for tuberculosis and the. Tourist visa Lang kmi 2 weeks Lang Sa oz. Awww nakaka stress. Grant Na visa namin yung Kay dad nlng.
  • csryscsrys New south wales Australia
    same case as mine guys. We were asked for sputum and xray repeat but then it would require 3 more months bago ang result. We are thinking to withdraw the visa and reapply for 3 months na lang kasi we need my mother in law here by Feb 2017. Btw, I am due to deliver my baby in march 2017 that's why we need her.

What's your experience with withdrawing a visa and reapplying for the same type of visa afterwards? I know my records sila ng lahat kaya I am worried na marefuse yung reapplication namin :(

By the way, you cannot apply for a new visa until the first one is withdrawn by Immi.
  • ThePhisixThePhisix Singapore
    @Aling_Chayong hi po, ano na po ang update sa status ng application ng father in law nyo? same case po kasi sa mother in law ko na nag ka TB pero 30 yrs ago pa and healed na... TIA

ANZCO233411 Electronics Engineer (Semiconductor Test Engineer)

April 30, 2016 - IELTS Test
    May 13, 2016 - IELTS Result (L6.5R6.5W7S7)
    Jun - Jul 2016 - CDR Creation
    August 4, 2016 - MSA EA Submission
    August 19, 2016 - MSA Result (positive ANZCO233411)
    August 22, 2016 - EOI Submission
    September 13, 2016 - ITA Received (189)
    September 15, 2016 - e-Appeal SG COC (Me&Wife)
    September 20, 2016 - FIngerprnt Canada Criminal Rcrd Check(for wife)
    September 23, 2016 - SG COC fingerprint/collect(Me&Wife)
    September 23, 2016 - NBI Clearance scan Received (Me&Wife)
    September 26, 2016 - Lodge Visa 189
    September 30, 2016 - Medical (Me,wife&Baby) Paragon
    October 5, 2016 - Canada RCMP Criminal Check Rcvd (wife)
    October 10, 2016 - CO Contacted - Form 80, CTC Birth Cert and Passport Biodata Page (CO given until Nov 2 to complete)
    October 12, 2016 - Uploaded - waiting game
    November 23, 2016 - Grant! Thank you Jesus! IED - Oct 2017
    January 2017 - Booked SQ SG-MEL for SGD300 Promo!
    June 2017 - IE to MEL
    July 2017 - son and wife (preggy) followed suit
    Sept 2017 - my 2nd baby was born at Royal Womens Hospital (all free!) . Got my (first) casual job
    Oct 2017 - Got my permanent job (Pharma) north melbourne
    Jan 2018 - moved to east of melbourne