Do you wish to engage a migration agent but it's just to costly? Visa Consort understands your situation and came up with a special year end offer exclusive to all Pinoy AU members! Check our here for more info
TL DR: I am migrating to Australia this May and I need all the information I can get sana po matulungan niyo ako any information will help.
My name's Lawrence I'm a 21 years old male from the Philippines and I'm set to migrate to Australia this month of May. I have done most of the paperwork here in the Philippines. I'm the youngest in family and I have 2 brothers that are considered Australian Citizens as well through Descent. Mayroon na po akong Philippine and Australian Passport kasama po nito ang Australian Citizenship ko
I am a college graduate with a degree in Arts and seeing how my 2 brothers that graduated before me can't afford to pay the rent and the bills here alone I don't see how I could help. I tried working as a 3D modeller and as a call center agent here and that's my only experience I can write in my resume. I don't know how that would go a long way in my journey to look for a job pero pinoy naman tayo, I'm willing to work as a cashier in retail, dishwasher in the back of a restaurant, etc.. just to help my family have a future.
I'm a first timer and right now I'm not knowledgeable with the world that I'm going to pursue. Gusto ko lang po sana magtanong sainyo yung mga kaalaman na kailangan kong dalhin pag pupunta na ako doon.
I did some research about things that I have to do before and after I go there and since wala po akong contact initial na plano ko po is aim for Sydney since it's the dun po sa tingin ko maraming mga open na trabaho and hopefully I'd be able to find work in less than a week after arriving. Right now I'm looking for a place to rent through the internet and my last resort is going there without a place to rent and looking for a hostel where I could stay maybe for a week and look for work in the day and look for someplace to share a place at night using my laptop.
Besides po sa initial plan ko eto po yung mga gusto ko sanang itanong:
1. Sa mga nakuha ko pong information sa website na to before going it's best na tatakan ko daw po muna yung passport(Visa evidencing/Visa sticker) ko sa Commission on Filipino Overseas(CFO) is that still applicable hangang ngayon or hindi na po siya requirement?;
2. PAL ang pinakamahal ko pong nakitang kuhaan ng ticket next is CebuPac which was my current best choice until I read something about IOM which was cheaper and had better allowed maximum baggage. Marerecommend niyo din po ba ang IOM?
3. Mas maganda po ba kung maga-apply na po ako ng account sa bangko habang andito pa ko sa Pilipinas tulad ng Commonwealth Bank at ANZ Bank? Mayroon din po akong nabasa tungkol dito sa pagkaltas nila ng 1.5% ng annual gross salary kumbaga yun na po yung bayad ko sa serbisyo nila? Kaya suggestion po ng ibang tao rito na kung magaapply ng bank account sa National Australia Bank nalang since wala po silang kinakaltas at walang minimum tama po ba yun?
4. Ano pong masasabi niyo sa pag apply ng Medicare at pagsabay na register sa Centrelink
5. Mayroon din po akong nabasa na kailangan ng points para lang makapagrenta?
Kulang pa po ako sa impormasyon kaya po dadagdagan ko pa ang aking pagre-research pero kung may maibabahagi po kayong mga kaalaman saakin malaki pong tulong yon dahil wala po akong kakilala sa Australia, kasabay nito ang kakulangan ko sa experience.
Marami pa po akong gagawin para magresearch ng mga kailangan gawin. Any information will be helpful and would help me go a long way. Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng makakatulong!