Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(30812)

• Wedreurgy
  • exxonssd
  • Wombat74
  • jao.jundam
  • katmanila
  • evangelineannie
  • FrancisxXx
  • malo
  • OscarFraise
  • Dein
  • sic
  • Kongsi
  • girlbawang
  • baybee
  • ChefNaruto
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (22)

atonibayBlakburn3130carlosaucyborg5datch29fhxdmtfttHeprexHunter_08iamabcdireneskyjijollyjmban33just.anotherguykimpoymegalynajienextchapteraupinesflyPotchitochired_lionrush.padXavier

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Thank you to all who have signed up on our FREE Webinar. Please mark you calendar and be there on 18th Oct 2018 9pm (Manila Time) . You will receive the Webinar link on your email, please don't forget to check your spam folder.

CHEF 457 or other path..

What's Hot
kkierkkier PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
Needs ideas and info regarding application of Chefs for Australia.
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• johnadrielle_santosjohnadrielle_santos SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 4Member
    are you taking any program from employers such as The Sydney Collective? they are known for migrating Chefs across NSW.

I am currently in the midst of process for my 457 Visa. to sum up, i spend around 250,000 pesos

breakdown

1 month salary for ICON
    70k for Chef Assessment by William Angliss Insitute

hope this helps.
    chamarquez
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 1Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • myhappiness14myhappiness14 PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @johnadrielle_santos direct po ba kayo nag-apply sa company sa Australia? Or may agency po kayo dito sa Pinas?
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    @myhappiness14 yes direct ako sa employer. however, I paid my Visa and Assessment + IELTS.

the company name is THE SYDNEY COLLECTIVE. they are very known when it comes to migrating of chefs across NSW.

shoot me if your interested, i'll provide you the details of her. I expecting to be there by mid of September 2016. my visa will be lodge by 10th of June next month.

cheers!
    kkier
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 1Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • kkierkkier PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    Hi there. Thank you for the info! How was the skills assessment? Any tips?

Do you know which city in NSW you'll be working?
    Hi. Skills Assessment was okay, a bit pressured because of the time. its a 4 course meal as far as i remember.

regarding relocation, i asked them to relocate me where the cost of living is mababa and also a good place for my daughter and wife since they are coming with after a months.

i'll be working in a restaurant in Byron Bay, near in Gold Coast.

did you search the company?

thanks
    jemarsiega
    Hi! Sa Sydney Collective na din husband ko. :) He's done with IELTS (no results yet) and the technical interview under William Angliss. Practical exam na lang on the 30th. Nabanggit nga daw na may paalis this Sept.

God bless with everything! By the way, we're a family of three also (our daughter is 3) and we'll be staying here in Pinas for a while and hopefully 6 months or so makasunod na din. :)
    @kkier hello! small world. yes i am one of the first batch from Sydney Collective. our visa has been lodge yesterday 28JUNE2016.

I asked the employer to relocate me on a province which the cost of living is reasonable. upon agreement, my wife and daughter (2years old) will be lodge after my regularization.

yes kaya niya yan, tell him, forget about the dessert focus on the main entree. wish your husband luck!!

• reybreyb pasigTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @johnadrielle_santos

boss australia chef migration ba yung tinutukoy mo?
    umattend n kasi ako ng program nila and I am interested.
    Gusto ko lang sana malaman kung gaano sya kalegit?., meron kasi akong dting
    application s ibang agency kaso sobrang tagal ng process nila.,
    saka may interview pb kame sa employer?
    give me some idea pre., thanks..
  • pjLibrapjLibra DubaiTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    edited July 2016 Posts: 2
    @johnadrielle_santos, Hello! Australia Chef Migration nagkaron din dito ng presentation sa Dubai nitong July 16, 2016 with Celine. Sydney collectives=ACM, how are they connected? Paano natin ma-validate kung walang fraud dito.
  • chamarquezchamarquez Quezon CityTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @johnadrielle_santos sir how did you apply? may office ba sila dito na pwede puntahan? TIA
    My husband sent an inquiry to ACM/Celine and they communicated mainly through email. Then was instructed to fillout forms, send docs, etc, took IELTS and first aid training, and SKILLS ASSESSMENT with William Angliss.
    Hello guys,

Yes., The Sydney Collective is 100% legit. although, i need to pay a one month salary in as placement fee here in POEA. wala po agency yan, employer must pass through POEA kaya mag babayad.

I am one of the first batch of the program to be mobilized by september from philippines.. currently, resigned na ako sa employer ko. Visa was lodged already and waiting only for release. my wife and daughter also will join me after 6 months ( after regularization ).

here is the email;

[email protected]

kindly CC me as well, para ma guide ko kaya if ever. you can mention may name also, para alam niya.

[email protected]

hope this helps.

regards,

john
    @reyb January 2016 nag start interview and process namin, now we are leaving by september.
    pjLibra said:

@johnadrielle_santos, Hello! Australia Chef Migration nagkaron din dito ng presentation sa Dubai nitong July 16, 2016 with Celine. Sydney collectives=ACM, how are they connected? Paano natin ma-validate kung walang fraud dito.

legit yan bro. im one of the first batch, dumaan din ako sa karayom. you need to pass everything. meron mga hindi naging successful sa process.
    pjLibra
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 1Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    @johnadrielle_santos I sent an email before sa Australia Chef Migration pero never got a response, kaya I wondered if they were legit or not. Can you refer me to your contact?
  • BeverlysubolBeverlysubol PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @johnadrielle_santos hi sir ask ko lang po if ikaw po ang magdedecide ng iluluto mo dishes. kahit ano po bang cuisine pwede? thanks po
    @chamarquez hello. yes kindly send to her email account and at the same time i CC mo ako and then i would follow up to her.
    @Beverlysubol no po. they have the list things to cook under a certain time. as far as i remember 5 dishes including a dessert. :) hope this helps
  • pjLibrapjLibra DubaiTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @johnadrielle_santos this August 8-11 may assessment ulit sa Lyceum ang William Angliss. cook off at interview ba yun? Can you enlighten us with the process? Stressful ba?
    @johnadrielle_santos Thanks! Yung fee nila, babayaran ba agad or as you mentioned, it will be salary deduction? I know lang na yung IELTS, assessment, visa fees will be shouldered by the applicant.