Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

need guidance !

indeara21indeara21 ChandigarhPosts: 2Member
Hi, i am just about to complete my B.Tech (Information Technology) from a well reputed college here in India in the month of June, I have a dream to get settled in Australia (specifically Sydney). Looking for few best available option like Study Visa (for M.Tech) or Job Opportunity with some reputed multinational placed in Australia. Actually, i am seeking information on both & continuously searching on internet to get some inputs. I have found few sites having relevant solutions bt still not satisfied with the same. Sites like microburbs.com.au (microburbs) & expatforum have excellent stuff to guide but not everything. hope my search will ends here positively.....!