Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ACS Skill Assessment Questions

boybawang26boybawang26 Davao CityPosts: 23Member
Hi all,

ECE grad po ako sa Pinas, may MSIT units po ako, then may 4 years software tester experience ako. Ano po bang Skill Assessment type ang dapat ko na i-apply sa ACS?

1. General Skills Assessment or
2. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)

Thank you.

Software Tester (ANZSCO: 261314)
March 2, 2013: IETLS Academic
March 15, 2013: IELTS Results L/W: 6.0 S: 7 R:5.5 OB: 6.0
March 23, 2013: Lodged ACS
May 15, 2013: Logged Student Visa
May 16, 2013: IELTS General
May 29, 2013: IELTS Results L/W: S: R: OB:
May 20, 2013: Australian High Commission Interview
Present: Stage 4 ACS

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    This discussion was merged into Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

This discussion has been closed.
LATEST 10 ACTIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54000)

bulletdayJHASCARUBIOitshibsankarjssartobreezebbond124Jimmy_PoLarke16doodskeeleearvinctecsimplylyka1986Wandawitsjoyseenoknikjaylapali_xbSHINEGOluvrei25queenrianne
Browse Members

Members Online (27) + Guest (175)

jdashZioncccubicmathilde9kafrmbalingitwhimpeeonieandreschimkennika1234jmcounterswashoutrisukukeitothegoatcaptain1358rlsaintskevinoxypianicaChazzChelzabbylavaqwerty123ktriestocodeQungQuWeiLahIampirate13ARO_BernardoGlennQuiastephensbondcleaning

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters