Are you a Registered Nurse from Offshore and wish to work in Australia? You do not need to study a Bachelor or Master of nursing here. You may be eligible to do an IRON Program to get yourself registered in Australia and apply for PR.
Here are few FAQ’s to answer your queries:
Q. What is an IRON Program?
IRON (Initial Registration of Overseas Nurses) Program is a bridging program course for overseas qualified nurses to be able to practice as a registered nurse or enrolled nurse in Australia.
Q. What are the entry requirements for this program?
1) Diploma/Bachelor of nursing qualification
2) IELTS 7 each Two sittings in a 6 months period accepted with a minimum score of 6.5 for skills assessment or an equivalent score in OET, PTE or TOEFL iBT.
3) Holding current AHPRA Letter (You need to apply to AHPRA for initial assessment to be eligible for this program. Aussizz Group can help you get the AHPRA letter if you fulfill the above two requirements.)
Q. What is the duration of this course?
The duration of this program is just 12 weeks which includes Theory classes as well as Clinical Placement.
Q. How much will it cost to study this program?
The tuition fee for the IRON program is up to $12000 including all the materials and uniforms.
Q. I am on a Student Visa but I am a Registered nurse from offshore. Can I study this program on my student visa?
Certainly you can do the IRON Program during your student visa as the duration of this course is just 12 weeks and its not CRICOS registered course so you may study with your full time enrollment at other institute as well.
Q. Are there any PR options for students after IRON Program?
• On successful completion of this course, graduates will be eligible to apply to Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) for registration as Registered Nurses. Besides you can get skill assessment from ANMAC and apply for permanent residency visa depending on your eligibility under skill select with different points requirements.Contact one our friendly staff to assist you with your eligibility requirements.
Q. What are the options to stay in Australia if I don’t have enough points to apply for Permanent Residency after completing this course?
• The graduates of IRON program can apply for WTPN (Work Training Program for Nurses) program which will give them better chances of employment in Australia and also 1 more year to collect the required points for Permanent residency visas.
• You may also consider option of getting sponsored under temporary work visa 457 through an approved employer in Australia.
• This course may provide you with Registered Nurse employment opportunities in a range of health settings such as: acute care, chronic care, aged care, rehabilitation and mental health.
• This course may also provide pathways into the Master of Nursing, and other higher qualifications in nursing and health care.
For more information, Contact Aussizz Education Team at
Level 1, Block Court,
288-290 Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC-3000, Australia
Call 03 9602 3435
Level 1, 231 Adelaide Tce,
Perth, WA - 6000
Call 08 9221 3020
Suite 706, 301 George Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
Call 02 9152 8585
Our friendly staff can speak multiple languages including Filipinos and more.
www.aussizzgroup.com.au I www.ptevoucher.com.au I www.pyaustralia.com.au
0LOL 0Awesome 1Informative 0Artistic