Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a filipino to rent a room

dflormatadflormata miranda2228 NSWPosts: 10Member
Room for rent in Miranda 2228 NSW, looking for a Filipino with full time work to rent my spare room. Must not smoke and considerate to others. The unit is 3 minutes walk to Westfield/train station and Catholic church. Sutherland and Kareena Hospital are walking distance that take 10-15 minutes walk. The rent is 210-220 weekly electricity bill is split monthly with free Wifi. If you are interested pls message me on my number 0449295885 or check my ad at Gumtree" looking for a Filipino". Available anytime.

Comments

• gie1805gie1805 NSW
    Hi can accomodate family of 4?
  • robert51robert51 bulacan philippines
    Hi po..im robert..we are planning to visit sydney on Sept.1 - 8..taga bulacan po kami ng wife ko at 9 year old boy ko..we will just spend a week leave of absence from our office..no place to stay yet..baka po pwede nyo kami maa-accomodate for a short period of time..we are looking nga po for kababayan"accomodation eh..thanks po if you are still open..