Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

What can we get when we PAY ATTENTION? On being more HUMAN BEING

makahiyasmakahiyas PhilippinesPosts: 3Member
Hello :)

Sometimes we tend to forget to become human...because most of the time we are so hard on ourselves and because of that it affects our health.

How about we have to PAY ATTENTION? BE MINDFUL? I just wanted to share what I have learned in one workshop I have attended. Hope everyone will ponder on this and let me know your thoughts!

BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS IN OUR HEALTH:
1. Life satisfaction
2. Vitality
3. Adaptive Emotion Regulation
4. Lower Levels of Negative Effect Symptoms
5. Reduced Reactivity to Emotional Stimuli
6. Enhanced psychological well-being
7. Higher level of Mindfulness
8. Self compassion
9. Sense of Well-being
10. Lower levels of psychological symptoms, rumination, thought suppression, fear of emotion, and difficulties with emotion regulation.

Hope this helps everyone here! Let me know of your thoughts because I myself can testify to this.

Hiyas