Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

1 Bed Room good for 2 available at North Sydney

kicker4106kicker4106 SydneyPosts: 2Member
Hi Guys,

My girlfriend and I are moving out and we are looking for renters to replace us. The available bedroom is good for 2. It has it's own toilet/shower room and a walk in closet. The unit is a 3 bedroom apartment and you will be sharing it with two other Filiponos. They are very friendly and accommodating. As a whole, the apartment is very spacious and conveniently located near transport and supermarkets.

It's a 10 minute walk from north sydney train station and a 5 minute walk from a bus stop going to the city. The address is at 197 Walker street north sydney 2060.

The rent is 350/wk excluding utilities and internet and it can be occupied for a maximum of 2 people. We are planning to move out on the first week of August. If interested or needing more information, please call me at 0405511296 or look for nestor @ 0410913231.

Thanks.

Comments

• andylhenandylhen Sydney
    hello. 375 is per person?
  • andylhenandylhen Sydney
    sorry, I mean 350 per week is per person
  • kicker4106kicker4106 Sydney
    Hello. Sorry if I did not reply to earlier posts. The room has been taken.

No idea how to close this thread. so if moderators can close it, that would be great.

Thanks.