Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for APPOINTMENT CLOSERS for a 6 weeks Marketing Campaign

jannoskyjannosky MelbournePosts: 2Member
Hello mga kababayans! Sa mga ng hahanap ng trabaho, our company is looking for temporary workers for about 6 weeks. Pwedeng ma-extend if maganda yung performance.

We are looking for Marketing Campaign Appointment Closers. Basically ang trabaho nito is to close marketing campaign leads. Merong kaming list of appointments for the day, tapos kelangan niyong puntahan yung mga clients sa bahay nila para i-process yung paperworks. Depends on the number of appointment na ma close, around $200 to $450 ang daily pay. $30 to $15 per appointment closure ang bayaran. Normal number of appointments per day is 10 to 15. Sa me mga sariling kotse nila mas maganda, we pay for fuel.

Requirements:
-fluent in English and marunong ng Customer Service
-background in Sales and Marketing is an advantage
-holds a valid driver's licence
-available immediately kasi start na ng campaign training sa Monday 25 July 2016. Interviews will be held on the day din, then on the spot hiring if na gustohan kayo nung Sales Director.

To Apply:
Send me an SMS at 0478728851 with your full name, brief experience background, and location (only a few per location are available). I'll contact you if shortlisted yung background niyo.

Cheers,
John