Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

migrating from UAE to Ausie

LaarmieLaarmie DubaiPosts: 8Member
edited August 2012 in Other Migration Topic
hello po... ask ko lng po kung my naka experience na pumunta ng Aus from Dubai diretso s Aus? Allowed po b un? or kelngan tlgang manggaling s pinas muna? Thanks!

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54069)

ixesyeric_kun1990Emie215evanc4191wM0GwenethMarie_0309afutiqubimajy3taylorc2791hh1uxigehy7avae5323eh0mangculas9claudiae653fN3Mhymhy001ThaliaGilliqybuperoybanuagmctiglaoalbertabada1Jas09DrusillaYa
Browse Members

Members Online (20) + Guest (97)

Noodles12baikenjdashZionzacksogenCerberus13MidnightPanda12mathilde9meow14MangJuan08lilingmnlz2023thegoatIsaiah2408captain1358aethosBradFeetktriestocodeQungQuWeiLahMummyK

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters