Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

IELTS TIPS AND REVIEWER

restyresty RiyadhPosts: 9Member
hello po, is there anyone who can give me tips on how to get high score in the IELTS exam, also i really appreciate if you can share some reliable sources like reviewers, i am scheduled for my IELTS exam on October and i am a bit perplexed and nervous as well because it is going to be my first exam, hope you cam help me with that,

Thank you and may the lord god bless us all in this group