Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

457 Visa Requirement for RN (Minimum Work Exp)

EllisEllis BraddonPosts: 9Member
Hi,

I recently received my AHPRA registration and was able to find a hospital to sponsor me here in Australia. Tanong ko lang po sana if may minimum work experience po ba para sa RN to apply for a 457 visa. I only have 19 months of paid work experience sa Pinas.

Tsaka can anyone post there timeline in lodging a 457 visa while they were IN Australia? I have all the requirements na kasi except sa police clearance and health examination. Mauuna ba dapat ang police and health clearance bago mag-lodge?

Maraming salamat!