Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for experience helper/nanny (Part-time)

BondiJunctionMomBondiJunctionMom Bondi JunctionPosts: 1Member
Hello. My name is Rena from Bondi Junction. I have had a long-time Filipino helper (she had helped me for 10 years, and her sister had helped me for 5 years) in Tokyo. Now we have moved to Sydney, and we are looking for a new helper/nanny all over again. We are expecting our first child on Sep 13th, and I am looking for someone who does not mind helping with baby (she will go to daycare twice a week), cleaning, shopping and cooking (part-time). I only had Filipino helpers in the past, and I like to stick with them as they are professional and friendly. I am Japanese Hawaiian and my husband is Australian.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Rena

Comments

• goaldrin13goaldrin13 North Ryde
    I have a good friend in the Philippines that will make sure she can do the role perfectly. Apparently she do not have a visa.
  • misunjoonmisunjoon Saudi Arabia
    hello mam is this position stil available. ?
  • HelenMaeHelenMae Paramatta
    edited June 2018
  • Curt48Curt48 SA
    Hi, is this still available?