Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Trail Ride Kalamunda, WA

Newbie sa forum po. Was wondering if any Pinoys here in Perth ride the Kalamunda Trails. More than 6 months na kami ng brother at brother in law ko weekly dun. Once lang kami nakasama ng kapwa Pinoy yinaya ko pa. Pero medyo nalalayuan. Be nice to meet fellow kababayans whose into MTB. Usually we ride Sundays about 8am sa Dell Car Park and finish about 1030. I assure you, Top quality Trails dun. We are not hard core but do enjoy a few air times. Hope we can meet and ride.

Comments

• roncalupigroncalupig Perth
    Update po, we had a morning ride with one of my ex work mate from Saudi. Na impress sya sa location, facilities and trail features. Hopefully he will be coming back with a better bike. We also met a handful of Pinoys before leaving, one of them I already knew. They were pushed a bit hard hopefully they will come back.