Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

FULL TIME LIVE-IN NANNY NEEDED

Hello po. Need po ng family ng boss ko (who is in Sydney,AUS) ng isang full time live-in nanny. You may be interested for the position or baka may kilala po kayo na gusto mag-apply. Preferably not older than 32 years old and better if nasa Australia na. Wala pa rin po naka-set na salary but if you can provide your asking price, that would be appreciated po. Thank you in advance sa mga magre-reply. God bless.

Comments

• patsy12345patsy12345 Brisbane
    hi Cathie,i have a sister that working in the Philippines,shes currently teaching special children kasi sped teacher sya,,,kong willing sana sila magsponsor from Philippines shes 24 years old,i have my mother with me at the moment bale tourist visa naman sya for a year pero 54 na sya eh,dito kami sa queensland,,,please reply if ano ang plans nila,,thanks...