Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Bridging Program for Feb 2017 (Heidelberg Melbourne) IHNA or ETEA

kitkat17kitkat17 Sunshine CoastPosts: 30Member
edited August 2016 in Health Care
Anyone who is going for BP? As the title says :)

Comments

• wizard_of_Ausswizard_of_Auss ph
    Still waiting for my AHPRA eligibility. How long did yours take?
  • kitkat17kitkat17 Sunshine Coast
    it took me 3 weeks to get my letter I am currently enrolling to ETEA for January intake.
  • chinchin Sydney
    Hi @kitkat17 we're also planning to enroll sa ETEA, i was wondering if an NBI clearance is really needed or a police clearance from philippines? Thanks!
    Hello I just sent my police clearance and all was good
    @chin
    Do you have relatives in Melbourne to be specific at Heidelberg? I am looking for a roomsharing to save some $$$$ :)
    @kitkat17 hello. Are you already enrolled at ETEA? Planning to take the January intake, too.
    Have you had all immunization requirements completed?

How's your visa processing going?

Thanks
    @kitkat17
    Did you also use your Certificate of enrollment to process your visa or is the offer letter enough?

If not too much of a hassle, can you share how you applied to ETEA?

Thanks so much

@kitkat17

Did you also use your Certificate of enrollment to process your visa or is the offer letter enough?

If not too much of a hassle, can you share how you applied to ETEA?

Thanks so much

I am almost done with all the immunization. If you are planning to take the January intake as well then we are future classmates then. If you don't mind I can add you on FB.

Yes I am already enrolled for January intake. I am on the process now for lodging a visa. Just present everything Certificate of Enrollment and the offer letter. Also double check the documents checklist just to be on the safe side. :)
    @kitkat17 sure. Can i have your fb name so I can add you?

I am still trying to comply with all ETEA IRON requirements so I can apply and enrol.

Are you going for the visa business stream?
    @kitkat17 hi kat. U mentioned you are "almost done with the immunization" do i understand you correctly if i say ETEA has released your Certificate of Enrolment even if you haven't fully completed your immunization requirements yet? My original plan was to have it done when I get tO Australia
    @wizard_of_Auss that is correct they can release your CoA (Confirmation of Admission) even if you are not yet done with the immunization, as long as you have completed it before the start of the hospital placement.
    @kitkat17 thank you. Do you mind if i ask for your fb account? Thanks.

@kitkat17 thank you. Do you mind if i ask for your fb account? Thanks.

Sent you a pm po :)
  • chinchin Sydney
    @kitkat17 Hi, sorry just read ur msg now. We dont have relatives here but ung kapitbahay namin may roomshare available now. When will u fly here? Have u enrolled nb? I can ask more info for u. I have some tips for u re:discounts and all add me on fb :) Also, my bf is on his 2nd wk sa etea ok nmn only risk is state wide ang placement tlga so pwede malipat sa ibang state. :( pero ok lng nmn kc max 5wks lng.
  • gracecalazangracecalazan cavite
    hello guys, i have the same questions as everybody else since enrolling to a bridging program is very expensive and very risky, mahirap na ba talaga makahanap ng work sa AU ngaun? since ung mga mag bridging course is allowed to stay mga 3-4 mos lang, so by the time na need na um-exit dapat nakakuha na ng sponsor/employer para mabawi din ung nagamit for enrolment. Also want to ask if advantage din ba ung clinical experience? i've been working as an ER Nurse for almost 8 years now without gaps. Thank you guys!
    chin said:

@kitkat17 Hi, sorry just read ur msg now. We dont have relatives here but ung kapitbahay namin may roomshare available now. When will u fly here? Have u enrolled nb? I can ask more info for u. I have some tips for u re:discounts and all add me on fb :) Also, my bf is on his 2nd wk sa etea ok nmn only risk is state wide ang placement tlga so pwede malipat sa ibang state. :( pero ok lng nmn kc max 5wks lng.

hello sorry its been ages since the last time I visited this forum. Yes please can you give tips po for accommodation I will be flying to Melbourne on Dec po. May I know your fb po para I can add you
  • victoriousvictorious Melbourne
    Hi @kitkat17 @chin @wizard_of_Auss all of you will be going to ETEA for Jan 2017 intake? If so we will be classmates pala. I feel relieved na madami akong pinoy classmates soon. Do you mind if I add you on FB? Pls send me pm.
  • nurz_c0oLit1984nurz_c0oLit1984 Balanga
    hello all! lahat po ba kayo sariling asikaso ng papers or nag-agency?
  • badetoliverosbadetoliveros united arab emirates

hello all! lahat po ba kayo sariling asikaso ng papers or nag-agency?

• cindykcindyk Manila
    Hi guys. Saang state kayo nagparegister? And gaano katagal bago nyo nakuha yung letter?
  • hpizonhpizon Australia
    @chin hello po im going for May intake this year, my alam po ba kaung cheaper accomodation near sa campus ng ETEA @ heidelburg?

Thanks po!
  • tayon0585utayon0585u singapore
    edited February 2017
    @hpizon Hi! im planning to go for May intake as well. is your application DIY? or u r under agency?
    hope to hear from you soon!
  • princess_jasminprincess_jasmin philippines
    @kitkat17 hi mam, ask ko lang sana regarding sa vaccine and ung iba pang reqts ng etea. San ka po nagpa mrsa test dito sa pinas?? And if you can still remember how much po??
  • hpizonhpizon Australia
    @tayon0585u
    Hello po- FWES ung agency ko, how about u?
    DIY ka?
    BTW regarding visa nextweek ko pa malalman result
  • hpizonhpizon Australia
    @princess_jasmin hello ...May intake ka din po? Dito ako sa singapore nagpavaccine...my mrsa test ba?
    Uu may intake din ako..kelan ka pala nakapagpamedical?? Meron clang mrsa nasal swabbing na reqts eh..kaya un..
  • hpizonhpizon Australia
    @princess_jasmin
    Tapos nako nagpamedical the other week...
    Approve na student visa ko❤️❤️❤️
    Praise The Lord!
    @hpizon tlg congrats..ilang days mo inantay?? Pano mo nalaman na ok ang medical mo??
  • hpizonhpizon Australia
    @princess_jasmin
    After 10days Ko nareceive ang approval ng visa ...Mabilis lang namn medical after 3days uploaded na cia sa system
    Ah ok po..hmm dito po ba kau sa pinas naglodge?? Sakin kc 10 days na wala paring result and kakamedical ko palang last thursday..congrats po balitaan nyo po ako kung ok ang iron program..