Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student visa refusal

c_l_v_rc_l_v_r Valenzuela Posts: 108Member
Hi guys I am just new here. I don't even know how will I start things in a negative way which is obviously from the title itself. Awww so sad. It was refused due to: I applied my application by myself and regarding funds which is my dad was the main sponsor. He is a retiree and the amount from his bank came from his retirement and accumulated savings joint account from my late mum. Almost 2M. I really don't know what to do now but still optimistic cause I will be re applying my application again to catch up for the opening of school this October. INHA is the school and I enrolled Graduate Diploma in Nursing in Sydney. I can provide the reasons behind approval if you like. Any words of encouragement or suggestions is badly needed. God bless us all

Comments

• lyn0422lyn0422 philippines
    I ferl sorry ur visa was refused. U may want to talk to education agents such as idp, ams global, aecc, u can find them or msg on fb or google.. Goodluck on ur new application and hopeful this time they will grant ur visa.. God bless.
  • c_l_v_rc_l_v_r Valenzuela
    Thanks I am starting to contact them one by one. Hopefully I'll get a better result now. Good luck everyone
  • giantgiant Abu Dhabi UAE
    Hey @c_l_v_r . Last friday, my application was also refused. My world just went upside down but I am still positive. I am planning to re apply again and I am still waiting for my agent's reply on what to do next. By the way, the reason of my refusal was my GTE though my agent told me that I submitted a good GTE to him.

Anyways, just keep the courage and pray for a positive result in our re application.
    I will pray for you as well. Thanks @giant keep tha faith. God bless xx
  • idrakelsidrakels olongapo
    @giant same as mine. GTE reason din.. kelan mo po balak mag re apply? please pm me po kung bakit na refused gte m0? pinanghihinaan na ako ng loob kase may ibang agent ayaw na tumanggap pag gte reason
    @idrakels di na kaya pwede mag reapply sa same course and uni kung nag email na sila na need ko na irefund ang binayaran ko? Talaga? Ayaw nila tumanggap Kapag GTE issues? Pano na yan
  • idrakelsidrakels olongapo
    @giant opo apply ka nalang sa ibang uni.hirap pag gte reason. saklap para ka ng banned sa oz. mahirap na daw magrant pag gte reason ang refusal
    @idrakels sure po na mahihirapan na?grabe naman sila. Ano ba naglaing na agent
  • OslekOslek Manila
    @drakels @giant hnde naman po cguro, try nyo magapply sa iba uni or school. Tpos re lodge ng visa. Yung partner ko na refused gte nya 2x yung 3rd time dun na ok, ngayon mag lodge na visa.
  • OslekOslek Manila
    @c_l_v_r hi po. Isa sa reason of refusal mo dhil you applied by yourself? Oh.. bakit kaya? Wala din ako agent ako lang gumawa. Wala pa result akin. Kinabahan ako. Anyway goodluck po sa next application pray lang po. panlaban sa kaba.
    @Oslek that was the first reason it was declined. Wrong documentation kc when I re applied I was in front of my agent so I did some errors and lacking of documents as well. They have much expertise on that matter. Keep praying dude
    @Oslek hi! Thank you for your encouragement, may I know what specific reasons were mentioned in your partner's refusal before? Thank you.
  • dezdez Valenzuela
    Hi. I got refused at GTE din. Sabi ng agent ko ok naman daw ung GTE ko naghanap lang daw yung Marinella na nagreview ng application ko. Nde naman inadvise ng agent ko na magpalit ako ng course.
    Not this time @dez. Grant na this morning and I'm here at the airport. Pray harder and do some research and try again
  • dezdez Valenzuela
    @c_l_v_r congrats! Sana maapprove na rin reapply. Have a safe flight.
    @dez u will be the next. Try mo agent ko accentrex si ms Evelyn
  • OslekOslek Manila
    @c_l_v_r grant kna congrats!
    Thanks @Oslek andito na nga ko sa Sydney
  • BelledandyBelledandy Saudi arabia
    Congrats ms. @c_l_v_r
  • OslekOslek Manila
    Wow! Ingat po goodluck! Sana kami na next ma grant. @c_l_v_r
    @Oslek Amen! Thanks