Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa Refusal Sept 2016

Hello guys, I also had my visa refusal on the 1st day of Sept 2016 regarding financial issues. Specifically the documents for the show money. How long should the funds be held in the account for a successful visa grant? And are visa refusals under this type have a fighting chance of being granted if i Reapply? Hoping for your wise and kind suggestions. Thankyou

Comments

• KbellKbell Cebu
    @ricryanfuentes07 hello. If you can back read there are a lot of students who got their visa refused as well because of financial issues. And they reapplied and got their visa. :) maybe you should also consult to a migration expert like IDP, AMS, and etc. they can give you better advise po. Kasi it's a new policy na. But don't lose hope.. :)
  • misunjoonmisunjoon Saudi Arabia
    hello sir. when did you apply for student visa?
  • idrakelsidrakels olongapo
    i got refused din for GTE reason naman.. i need an agent badly!
  • toybatztoybatz Malaysia
    @idrakels - For GTE, kung may family ka and property, pwede mo xa include sa GTE mo.
    Any documents na magpprove sau na may babalikan ka sa pinas. This includes, family pictures, birth certificates, marriage contract, title ng lupa, title ng kotse, business license, etc.
  • idrakelsidrakels olongapo
    @toybatz di naman po family ties ang inemphasize sa akin.. its about the course im taking in oz..di raw sila satiesfied na may benefits sakin yung course ko..
  • toybatztoybatz Malaysia
    ahh i see. Ano ba course mo at ano ang work mo? Kasi advised din sa kin nun school na in-enrolan ko dapat may connection yun course at work mo. At the same time, ma- justify mo din na future benefits yun course mo sau.