Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

BUDGETING with these INCOME

kkierkkier PhilippinesPosts: 7Member
edited September 2016 in Family Matters
Hello, how are you guys?

I would just like to know if we can live comfortably with these figures...

Husband's salary would be 59k AUD per annum (59,130 to be exact), around 800 something per week ang net income according to the pay calculator/estimator I've used online.

I'm a freelancer earning 270 USD (350 AUD) per week so medyo dagdag din kahit papaano.

We're a couple with one child (4YO), kayang mag stick sa basic living expenses, of course some fun here and there... and also committed on saving some $$$, even if it's just a small amount. :)

Please share your insights at mga advice na rin, will appreciate it so so much. Thank you in advance! God bless!