Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PROVISIONAL VISA SUBCLASS 309 DEPENDENT CHILD HOW TO BECOME A PERMANENT RESIDENT

leobsyleobsy MandaluyongPosts: 39Member
edited September 2012 in Working and skilled visas
Patulong po, my husband is holding that kind of visa, pano po b sya magiging permanent resident so he could sponsor me.
Yang visa n yan kasi dependent child so nsa magulang nia sya nakatira, kht gusto niang umalis sabi d dw pwede, :(

Comments

• JClemJClem Melbourne
    @ysobel I hope I was able to answer this in your other thread. For more information, you can check the IMMI site for 309: http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/partners/partner/309-100/

Nominated Occupation: Software Engineer (261313) - Husband is the primary applicant.

10.21.2012 - Arrived in Melbourne. This is the day that the Lord has made. :)
    03.26.2012 - Visa granted. God is good, all the time! All the time, God is good! :)
    03.23.2012 - PCC submitted and medicals finalized
    03.02.2012 - Application being processed further / CO assigned
    06.26.2011 - Lodged Visa 175 application