Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

GENUINE TEMPORARY ENTRANT

hammyhammy Davao CityPosts: 7Member
Good day po! patulong po sana ako sa pagcompose ng essay about this requirement. :( Di ko po alam pano istart or ano po talaga dapat ang laman ng essay ko. :(

Comments

• hammyhammy Davao City
    Ano po ba yung mga dapat ko iemphasize? and how long po ba dapat ito? :)
  • c_l_v_rc_l_v_r Valenzuela
    Hi @hammy are you going to lodge your app by yourself or with agent? Pag agent kasi may certain questions to be answered to emphasise on.
    Reasons why you chose that course and school? Why Australia is a country of choice for further education? How will your course relevant to your present or previous educational attainment and work. Nakalimutan ko na yung iba
  • loveitloveit Mandaluyong
    hi guys, may binigay sa kin ang school na GTE form that I need to answer..my question is, kelangan pa ba akong gumawa ng Statement of purpose na essay type or yung GTE form ng school will suffice? thanks! :)
  • hammyhammy Davao City
    @c_l_v_r hello po!! all by myself lang po sana. actually nakasulat na po ako ng essay answering the guide questions na nabasa ko po sa internet... problem ko po ngayon is kung ano po ba dapat ang documents na kailangan kong i-upload sa immi account ko.. alam niyo po ba? :)
  • EegieEegie Thailand
    edited October 2016
    Hi Hammy, pahinge naman ako bg link sa guide questions for GTE.

Maraming salamat po.
    Hi @hammy the usual dox ITR, payslips (you if you're working and your sponsor), affidavit of support, school credentials, bank cert and statement (you and your sponsor), COE and acceptance letter from school, resume, IDs (you and your sponsor). Nakalimutan ko na kasi. If you still have budget please seek the help of an agent. I was refused because of lacking dox and reapplied.