Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filipina Nanny position Perth

Hi All,

I have two children, 18 months and 3 years old. I'm half Filipina and am going back to work full-time and would like a Filipina nanny/babysitter to look after my kids two days a week, Mondays and Tuesdays in my home in Mount Lawley. Ladies who have one child of similar age and would like to look after our children together are also welcome to apply. My elderly Filipina mother will most likely also be around at least for the first month or two. $15 to $20/hour, depending upon experience. Must have own car and driver's license.

Call Vaike 0439 923 296