Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Study BSN or Masters?

SandySandy Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 2Member
Good day!

I am looking into applying for a student visa. I have graduated last 2010 and is currently working at a tertiary hospital (I only started this year). I checked with IDP and they advised me that the best option is to take up masters at University of New England. One of the dilemmas I have is my family is willing to support for the first 6 months of schooling. This means that I will have to find part time jobs that can help me with my school and also living expenses. Will this be feasible? Thank you! :)