Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent west melbourne at Altona Meadows very cheap

bellpaylabellpayla PerthPosts: 5Member
Hi there, we have a spare room for rent. We are located at Altona Meadows in the western suburbs of Melbourne. Walking distance to the central square shopping centre (2 mins) and very accessible to public transport. Laverton train station is just 10 mins walk away or you can take any of the 5 bus lines that passes thru the nearby bus stop (2 mins walk). We are 20 mins away from the city by car or train. The room has a double bed, a study table and built in wardrobe. Rent is very very cheap including all utilities and internet. Contact me +61-449148437 if interested and want to see the room.

Email me [email protected] or message me on Facebook look for Bell Payla

Comments

• bellpaylabellpayla Perth
    Room still available. Contact me +61 - 449148437 or email [email protected] if interested and want to see the room. Thanks. You can also message me at facebook, find Bell Payla or link below

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1363714881&tsid=0.9610093537624289&source=typeahead
  • julzzzjulzzz Melbourne
    sir i messaged u on fb
  • mydhelmydhel Melbourne
    Hi Bell,
    I sent u an email.