Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Help with moving to Australia

Vee10Vee10 Davao, PHPosts: 1Member
Hello guys,

I am 21 and planning to move to Australia to live with my boyfriend who's 22. I have looked at the instructions and it does seem really simple. He is planning to support me until I pass the assessment exam for pharmacy in Australia. Would it be easier if I did the application myself on online? or is it easier if he does it for me, filling out the correct form? also, would you suggest he puts money into my bank account? or just use his as a reference so they know I'll be supported?

I have heard putting screenshots of conversations, and photos of us together will help with the application too, has anyone else done that?

I haven't booked any flights or such yet, and the itinerary is basically to just stay at his place until I can take the exam in the middle of the year, then to go on to apply for a working VISA.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Vee