Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Polio Vaccine (Needed?)

Waiting101Waiting101 SydneyPosts: 142Member
Hi! I got refused due to gte.. Im planning to relodge my application.. However, im confused since i already had my medicals done and i will still use it since its not yet expired. Ive read that medical is valid for one year so i like to relodge before the expiration para hindi magastos.
When i created the immiaccount, ive read that those who traveled in certain countries (mostly mid east) last may 2014 require polio vaccine.
Now my question is: do i need to submit the vaccine certificate (if i already have) to the health panel?
Or
I could directly upload it by myself?

Although i was not required to submit this before when i lodged last march, i just want to make sure that i'll be submitting all necessary docs and requirements to avoid another refusal

(ps. I need to travel half day to go the nearest health panel which i had my medicals)

Hope anyone could answer..thank you