Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Filipina: Seeking Australian Sponsorship Opportunity

HaizeHaize SydneyPosts: 1Member
Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is Jenelyn W. Bahian, a graduate from Arellano University, Jose Abad Santos Campus, 3058 Taft Avenue Pasay City, Philippines with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. I am Filipino citizen and looking for Australian sponsorship opportunity.

For the last two years I’ve been working abroad in Dubai as a caretaker and cook on contract for two years which finished up in September. I worked seven days a week doing a range of duties from cooking, housekeeping, training other workers, teaching and, looking after their children. Due to the size of the family my work load was always very high so for the past two years I’ve managed to take on much more work than the average person in the same position. I practiced organization, time management, following instructions, adapting to their culture, customs and even learning their language.

I’ve taken away a wealth of experience from working abroad over the years and I can say I truly value hard work and responsibility. I’ve learned to appreciate any opportunity given to me but also to take pride in my work and be passionate about it. I’ve also learned to be adaptable in a foreign land and I feel like I would be suited to work in Australia.

Having a degree in computer science has been a blessing but the opportunities presented to me over the years have not been related to my qualifications in school however, I’ve been humbled enough to accept a position that would give me the opportunity to work abroad and create a better life for myself and my family.

I come from a poor family; we had nothing growing up so I experienced a lot of hardship. I had to grow up quickly and begin work at a young age because there was no other choice for me at the time and even having to leave my parents at the age of seventeen to pursue further studies and work opportunities. I am currently living in Manila, Philippines and looking for an opportunity for a better life hopefully in Australia. I know that I don’t have much of a future here so I am doing everything I can to put myself out there and hopefully I can be given an opportunity for a better life.

I would be suited to positions such as; caretaker,cook,nanny,cleaner,teacher or office admin. If interested please contact the person who made this post on my behalf for further details. I have a resume,qualifications and reference upon request. Thank you.