Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(20672)

• jrdave28
  • redhax
  • TinColoma
  • kreekito
  • kuya.king
  • lakay
  • garmayang
  • chilliberries
  • greymargaret
  • tonyballs
  • Mia_
  • Lansky
  • paolojaucian
  • Ginnojose2@yahoo.com
  • GhaieCee
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (33)

16022017Adminajdeechelle_petchchiffonscarfcontessaDexter17efreelen_castroembooneujinHeprexiamchristiandihsan21imketketIvan_Mjigsbugsjmban33joyeekristelaustrialadydianeLeeTerrenceleniMLBSPandoypenpendesarapinpindiolapinoycoderRewellSAP_MelakaSHERNOFTasBurrfootvincechaosViper

Top Posters
All time

Advertisement:

Hi to all SG pips who are free after office hour sa Lau Pa Sat 24th Feb 2017. Feel free to join us. Pm me kung gusto nyo sumama to meet up Tasburfoot! Once in a life time to so dont miss the chance! Hehe You may leave your comment here
To those who just registered, kindly click the confirmation link we sent to your email in order to start a thread or comment on a topic. don't forget to check your spam folder and unmark it from spam if confirmation link will fall there. Would also appreciate if you can visit us as often as you can to build up traffic. Thanks!

I am looking for a student accommodation in Canberra

almapasalmapas philippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
edited October 2016 in Accommodations Posts: 1
Good day po! I am currently in the Philippines but I will be going to australia by January 2017 to study Bachelor of Nursing at University of Canberra. I am looking for a place to stay, flat/shared apartment will do. Nakita ko din po ang UC village (via internet), pero hindi ko po alam kung ano ang mas wise decision. Any suggestions po please? thank you in advance, maapreciate ko po ang replies
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• ireenvalireenval MandaluyongTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    edited November 2016 Posts: 5
    @almapas will you also be alone going to Canberra? because I will also be in canberra this coming Feb naman in CIT...though may agency told me naman that they can help me find an accom but i am trying to compare din kasi and hopefully to make friends once/ before i get there :)
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • d2003d2003 SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hello Irene and Alma,
    May accommodation na ba kayo, if not i have a vacant room na 7 mins lang to CIT and UC for details message me in this no. 0449898895 or i can call you if you gave me your contact no.
  • rielxtyrielxty PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hi! May vacant room pa po ba? Mag aaral din ako sa Uni of Canberra Feb intake..
  • rielxtyrielxty PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    edited January 11 Posts: 2
    @ireenval hi! Have you found na a place to stay? Uni of Canberra ako. Feb intake ng Bachelor of Nursing.. :)
  • canberradudecanberradude Quezon CityTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    @ireenval Hi. My auntie have 2 houses with rooms available. Houses are located in Kaleen and Girralang which is just 5 minutes away via from UC and CIT. Houses are also near bus stops. You can contact my auntie at [email protected] or add her on facebook evelyn arteche calagos. You can also call her on her phone at +61449898895
  • myrzelferrermyrzelferrer MelbourneTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    edited January 29 Posts: 4
    A