Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

To buy house in Adelaide now or to wait

ChloeBBChloeBB AdelaidePosts: 1Member
Hello there,

Chloe here, from Adelaide

I'm getting married soon and we would love to buy a family house in Adelaide. :)

I thought that buying asap is the best option, since I've read that prices are going to grow like crazy. For example, average house price in Adelaide was $440,000 in June of this year and that is 3,5 per cent higher than the year before. Prices are even higher if you want something more decent, in a family friendly suburb, near-ish the city (according to price info source I've found ).

So, buying could be a risky investment for us... maybe even too risky at the moment. On the other hand, I'm afraid that prices are going to be completely beyond our budget in a two or three years...

I'm such a newbie when it comes to real estate trends and expectations, so I would like to know is the info I've read (about the huge price growth in a next few years) legit. What do you think?

Thanks!