Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(21492)

• JulioHout
  • holydenise
  • BerniceAj
  • aikadoo07
  • FreddyJaq
  • Marlonlim25
  • jea
  • shinjih
  • MarcRace
  • Aiden53B
  • mgra
  • roijacob
  • AdellBeye
  • WadeYUZK
  • BrigetteT
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (36)

2peAdminapril13Arisseazncaterine101corrappyka_CEdream_catcher17Farseerfudge123gingpoyImBinhinyero_sgJaehaeroldJekfireJhingkisses1417kymmelevimervinlhanz23MarivicDMmarjamesmeldamissingleakmugsy27multitaskingnicsteenoahutzNoodles12oninkaninpindiolaRewellsicnarfaufrotsquinx22vanessajoyvhoythoy

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

To those who just registered, kindly click the confirmation link we sent to your email in order to start a thread or comment on a topic. don't forget to check your spam folder and unmark it from spam if confirmation link will fall there. Would also appreciate if you can visit us as often as you can to build up traffic. Thanks!

Announcement Corner

What's Hot
AdminAdmin SGTotal Reaction Points: 113Administrator
edited November 2016 in General Posts: 981
Hi to all,

Just a few annoucements:

Warning against Scammers:
Just wish to impart to all that we have to be vigilant against scammers (from sales, house rental, etc) . Like any other online communities, there's no 100% way to pin down these evil doers. I would appreciate if you can help "flag" scam post or send me a PM for those suspected scammers come along with. I would advise especially for those House rental to not deal with them via Email. Please continue your conversation via private message so we can trace those usernames. read more here about a member's experience here

About posting comments or thread:
If you are new or haven't read the " Forum Rule/Guidelines" yet. We would appreciate if you can find some time reading it before posting comments. We all wanted to have a clean forum. Our forum is not a place where you can just spam it with your services. To new members, please refrain from posting the same question on different thread, this will be an automatic violation and system will auto block your account. You will have to send me an email for me to unblock your account manually Again... please the Forum Rule/Guide .

Thank you.
- Admin
Nat mugsy27 kahjpp07 Crystal24
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 4Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• SushigurlSushigurl North RydeTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    Can you please share the link of the ads na sabi mo scam so we can be aware?
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • AdminAdmin SGTotal Reaction Points: 113Administrator
    @Sushigurl sorry I missed your comment. I have removed the post. Someone reported a rental post where poster asked to be communicated via email. I saw the screenshot of email conversation from the reporter and the poster was a bit dodgy the way he asked money from the email.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • aiayosefaiayosef SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 5Member
    Ang alam ko ung site na craiglist or craiglist agency scam un. Limot ko npo kung website sya or agency. Basta may name na craiglist. Sobra mura per week. Chineck ko online nakita ko scam nga. Alam din ng mga puti bout that. Ang system nun, ipapadeposit sa bank ung bond and advance rent kasi kunyari wla xa sa Australia.
    Admin
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 1Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter