Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

[PERTH] Aged Care Certificate Question

J.cruzziJ.cruzzi PhilippinesPosts: 6Member
Good Day mga Kababayan!

I need your help po regarding this matter, so my gf wants to apply for Aged Care on australia, she is a degree holder here in PH (Management) which is not a medical related degree.

So my questions are:
1. Does she needs to apply for tesda course here on PH?
2. Or we will just apply directly on universities on AU as inernational students?

I really need help regarding this matter especially those kababayan natin whose on Aged Care services.

Thank you very much po and I will be forever grateful to your help.

Regards,
Jaycee

P.S. Me and my family are P.R in AU but Im still here on PH to finish my post grad studies (Idk if this will help)

Comments

• 1annandale11annandale1 Perth Western Australia
    Hi J.cruzzi.
    My name is Bill
    ACM Migration
    Perth
    Does she want to do Aged Care Management ?
    My advice as an International Education Councillor is to apply for a University position.
    Her degree in Management will help.
    Further getting a University degree will enable her to do a professional year if she wants to pursue a PR visa in Australia.
    If she wants to do Aged Care Nursing she has to apply to do a certificate or Diploma programme.
    This is not a University course but can be a pathway to do a Nursing degree.
    If she requires any more assistance please contact us .
    We can do her visa and education enrollment processing for free(she must pay government charges only) if she goes with our Company.
    Bill Bynon General Manager ACM Migration.
    Email:[email protected]
  • J.cruzziJ.cruzzi Philippines

Hi J.cruzzi.
    My name is Bill
    ACM Migration
    Perth
    Does she want to do Aged Care Management ?
    My advice as an International Education Councillor is to apply for a University position.
    Her degree in Management will help.
    Further getting a University degree will enable her to do a professional year if she wants to pursue a PR visa in Australia.
    If she wants to do Aged Care Nursing she has to apply to do a certificate or Diploma programme.
    This is not a University course but can be a pathway to do a Nursing degree.
    If she requires any more assistance please contact us .
    We can do her visa and education enrollment processing for free(she must pay government charges only) if she goes with our Company.
    Bill Bynon General Manager ACM Migration.
    Email:[email protected]

Thank you Bill for your reply, kindly please check your e-mail.