Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Public University or Kaplan

Hi guys!

I am very new here and I am deciding whether to take up my Master's in Professional Accounting in University of South Australia or Kaplan.

My deciding factors are:

1. South Australia has a stream for international graduates (easier to migrate to)
2. Employability - Do employers in Australia give weight to the Institution you graduated from?
3. Affordability - UniSA is more Expensive than Kaplan and money is always an issue. So the more I can save the better.

So will I be more employable if I finish a course at UniSA than Kaplan? Mas maganda sana kung pareho lang ang outcome dahil malaking investment ang Uni.

Salamat po in advance sa sasagot!