Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

What are the things to prepare before migrating to Australia under a student visa?

msori001msori001 PhilippinesPosts: 4Member
Hi guys! Just had my visa granted (Thank God!) and preparing for January 2017 intake. May I just ask what are the important things to prepare before partaking on this new journey? :) May I also ask for tips for first time international travelers like me. :) Thank you so much! God bless everyone ^_^

Comments

• diazepamiediazepamie philippines
    Hi!!! Congrats sa visa grant! Kelan mo balak umalis? Papunta na dn ako next week for feb intake pa hahaha maaga.

Print copies of the ff:
    Visa grant notice
    OSHC
    Flight itinerary
    Coe
    **sponsor docs/personal financial docs
    Your Passport of course!

And san ka pala? Damit ganon (depende sa weather ng place mo), pwede ka dala laptop :) other basic necessities to get you started dun pagka-arrive. Dala ka at least 200 AUD or depende sayo para may magamit ka na once andun ka. Pero may mga money changer naman dun. Ask ko lang, are you going to stay with a relative or what or solo ka lang?

GOODLUCK AND GOD BLESS! hehe
    Pack a lot of courage and positivity..samahan mo na din ng sangkaterbang excitement

registered nurse nec (254499)

• titusroquetitusroque sippy downs
    Kami din..:) ano nga ba mga kelangan and d kelangan dalhin...