Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent $190/wk

LoidaLoida Roselands, SydneyPosts: 2Member
Quiet street, close to Roselands Shopping Centre for shopping and local swimming pool, bus stop close by (2 min walk) and local train station available to the City (Express).
Big sunny backyard, comfortable double bed room, furnished with TV and wardrobe. Room can be cleaned and laundry is included. Available now.

Comments

• yela4137yela4137 Quezon City
    hi is this room available from Feb 19 2017? yung $190 per room ba siya kahit may kasama pang isang female? can you please send pics at [email protected]? kasama na ba sa bayad yung bills? may wifi?
  • LoidaLoida Roselands, Sydney
    Hi Veronica

Please see your email.

Thanks.
  • AiralouAiralou NSW
    Hi, Is this room still available? Pls contact me here's my email [email protected]
  • sassygem10sassygem10 Singapore
    Hi. Is this available? Me and my husband will be going to Sydney on Feb 15. How much will the rent be? Including electricity, internet, water, gas? What is the nearest train station? Can you please send pictures to [email protected]? Thanks.
  • greg21greg21 Sydney
    Hi Is this room still available? Can you please send me pictures.