Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

English Language Program - Pros and Cons?

DeejayDeejay MandaluyongPosts: 24Member
edited December 2016 in Study and Training Visa
Hi guys! A friend of mine wants to know what's your opinion in taking English Language Program for Academic Purposes? May budget naman daw sya para dun. Pero mahirap daw ba yung ganun? Pros and Cons? Parang yun ang pathway kasi nya para makapag enrol ng undergraduate course.

Comments

• LucieLucie Mandaluyong
    Kung ako lng, mag-English course na ko kc it will surely help me boost my confidence since it will help me a lot with my communication. Parang may mga univ na nag-ooffer ng package course. English course at ung preferred program mo talaga. Maganda yun lalo at may budget nmn.
  • DeejayDeejay Mandaluyong
    Ok. I highly appreciate your comment. I will inform my friend about this. Thanks again, @Lucie
  • LucieLucie Mandaluyong
    The universities that I know have Table of English Requirements which determine the applicants Enhlish Level and the number of weeks needed to achieve the target score for the course. For example, I got only 6.5 OBS in my IELTS while the entry requirement is 7, then I will need to enrol for a 10-week English program to achieve my target level. Try DUELI or CELUSA.