Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Show Money Question [I have relatives in Perth]

24kmagic24kmagic PhilippinesPosts: 3Member
edited December 2016 in Study and Training Visa
Hello I'm new here!

I received an offer for a masters degree in University of Western Australia. The tuition fee is about 37k aud per year. I will have to pay 19k aud for enrollment. I was wondering if the showmoney excludes the 19k I already paid for the enrollment? Also I have relatives in Perth who are Australian citizens that will shoulder my living expenses (free food and accommodation).

Do I need a letter from them (relatives) that will prove their willingness to support my living expenses?

How much showmoney do I need then if I only have the tuition fee to worry about?

Thank you in advance to those who will respond!

Comments

• tootiestooties Mandaluyong
    Yung showmoney required is on top of the tuition fee..so yes excluded sya. As to relatives they must be related to you via first degree consanguinity or through marriage. meaning Aunt/uncle (Kapatid nang nanay or tatay), parents, brother/sister lng ang pwede mag sponsor not cousins or anyone furthur down the family tree.