Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Red Ribbon

neophyteneophyte BrisbanePosts: 5Member
Hi Everyone,

Im moving to Australia on January with a 189 visa. A question suddenly bothered me if I need to have all my documents red-ribboned? Because I havent. All the documenta that i passed during the visa application weren't red-ribboned so I assumed it is not a requirement to have them red-ribboned now for future employment? Or should they be? Gosh, if it is necessary then im in deep trouble since i only have less than a month before my flight. Anyone please shed some light on this. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• CasseyCassey Melbourne, Australia
    @neophyte Hi, It's not needed so no need to worry. :) Godbless on your journey to AU.

June 16, 2013 Arrival in Melbourne (AGED CARE)
    Nov 12, 2014 Changed Visa Subclass (572->573) and Course
    Nov 13, 2014 573 Visa Approved
    Mar 2015 Nursing Conversion Course (Deakin Uni) started
    April 13, 2016 Lodged EOI thru Skill Select
    April 27, 2016 Received invitation to apply for Visa 189 (Nurse)
    May 2, 2016 Lodged application for 189 Visa (Onshore)
    May 11, 2016 CO contacted for Form 80/Medicals of daughter
    June 17, 2016 189 VISA GRANTED Thank you my amazing God :)

Dec14, 2017 Citizenship application
    March 21, 2019 Citizenship Ceremony :)

"Happy is the person who learns to wait as he prays and never loses his patience, for God's time is the best time."

• neophyteneophyte Brisbane
    @Cassey what a relief! Maraming salamat!
    @neophyte No worries, just remind your referee/s on your CV that they might receive a call from the employer here in AU to verify your past employment. :)

"Happy is the person who learns to wait as he prays and never loses his patience, for God's time is the best time."

• neophyteneophyte Brisbane
    @Cassey noted with thanks! You seem someone who is very willing to help anyone and well-knowledgeable na with Australia. Perhaps you can help me as well with my job hunting? I think it's safe to say na mahirap maghanap ng work since ive had at least 5 emails na from employers rejecting my online applications, not even progressing to an interview. I heard that referrals would be one of the greatest tool to at least be invited for an interview. Im an electronics engineer by profession and with most of my professional career spent on instrumentation and control systems. Perhaps you know someone who might be able to help me? Or maybe you yourself can. *fingers crossed Again, thanks appreciate your help :)
    @neophyte Hi, I've just read your comment (nung Dec 11 pa pala to, hehe) With the job hunting, its a big plus if you have a local experience. For now, kahit casual/odd jobs if it wouldn't harm, try to take it. Networking with someone in the same field as you are would be a big help as well. One more thing, just keep your resume simple, just highlight whatever is important. You can try to pass your resume to agencies as well. They can help in sending out your resume to companies. I'm not too familiar with your field but if something comes up, I'll let you know. :) Just keep on passing/sending your resume. Maraming tiyaga lang talaga. Don't worry, pasasaan ba at makakahanap ka rin. God bless. O:-)