Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(32257)

• vanjongsky
  • RRTuanquin
  • eshyndjuxh
  • helaena
  • patrickjayin
  • shandyLopes
  • mishee
  • shyr
  • riz_07
  • caa
  • kabumbayan
  • marinboxx
  • marssssssss
  • htxuxraszy
  • KerriMcGui
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (30)

andeeclaireangel14archbunkibravecailynragsdepotCaptain_AdonyxeidlarFarseerHendrohmacaraniagJHONIELjijollykatririkooletleelouluck_is_on_my_sidem0t0k0marie2019markmelvinmightysigsMissusGmykiemyknutribunrobertkingRupertCanalessicntyrdTheRealMe24twenty1vannsia

Top Posters
All time

Advertisement:

Hi to all Pinoy AU pips, we have a new up coming FREE Webinar for you. In partnership with Visa Consort, we bring you, "Skills Assessment - the make of break Webinar" online seminar. It will be on 14th March 2019 at 8-9pm Manila Time. Limited to 50 slots, so hurry up, more info here .
Happy 2019 sa lahat! New update lang... we are planning to revamp the site in the 1st - 2nd quarter of this year, time to change the very old look ng site. Salamat sa lahat ng support, especially sa mga loyal na bumabalik at moderator na walang sawang sumusuporta sa site.

Best for Tourist Visa leading to Permanent Resident

JulieVJulieV MakatiTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
edited December 2016 in Migration Agent Posts: 1
Thank you in advance to those who can help me. I tried na po Respall, mahal ang fee, Jeff Harvie(downundervisa) ok fee kaso less interaction, Atty Havelock, consultation fee agad 2k. Married po ako sa pinas pero separated na for 7yrs,kaya need namin ng agent to Au. Any recommendations for agent to apply for tourist 3 months then pwede kami magPR after. Tnx
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• AdminAdmin SGTotal Reaction Points: 143Administrator
    Hi @JulieV tourist visa is a different classification of visa. You may try to check our migration agent page for list of migration agents and reviews. You can try reachoutmigration.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • engr_boyengr_boy SydneyTotal Reaction Points: 14Member
    I do not think that is doable. there no direct path to any other visa coming from a tourist visa. and your case seems a bit complicated. better get a migration agent to help you pursue your aussie dream. good luck.
    07.01.12 - IELTS - British Council - L8.5 R7.0 W9.0 S7.5 OBS 8.0
    07.11.13 - Sent Skills Assessment Documents via Speedpost to
    Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute
    04.12.13 - Positive Skills Assessment (via Singpost)
    10.12.13 - EOI submitted (60pts)
    15.12.13 - Invited for 189 (Skilled Independent) Visa
    25.12.13 - Lodged 189 Visa
    06.01.14 - Sent NBI Application to Ms.Sobida (via Singpost)
    16.01.14 - Applied for Singapore PCC and Booked Medicals
    21.01.14 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    30.01.14 - Medical/Radiology Tests at Point Medical/Radlink
    02.02.14 - CO Allocated Adelaide GSM Team 07
    06.02.14 - Collected SG PCC and uploaded
    14.02.14 - Point Medical -Medicals completed
    15.05.14 - Visa Grant - Change of Team (Adelaide Team 6) and
    CO (initials MR)
    27.10.14 - Initial Entry

Pine Gap: Australian soil inaccessible to Australians. So Australian!

• rich88rich88 Quezon CityTotal Reaction Points: 120Member
    There's no such pathway from tourist visa to PR visa. First thing you should do is find your occupation in SOL/CSOL. Once you found it, refer to this thread: http://pinoyau.info/discussion/101/general-skilled-immigration-visa-step-by-step-process#latest
    Timeline
    01-Apr-16 - PTE-A Exam Result
    08-Jul-16 - ACS Result + EOI submission (65 @ 189, 70 @ 190)
    29-July-16 - Received invitation to apply for NSW SS
    10-Aug-16 - ITA received
    25-Aug-16 - Lodged Visa 190 (all applicable documents uploaded)
    20-Sep-16 - Visa Grant (Thank you Lord...)

IED: March 2017

• Herbert372Herbert372 AdelaideTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    Hi JulieV,

You can send me an email and let me know your plans. I can then check and program the details if you qualify for a visa.
    Herbert Legaspi, MIEAust, MMIA
    Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1684906)
    E: [email protected]
    M: +61437 319 625
    https://www.facebook.com/HLmigration/
  • BinibiniBinibini CanberraTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Depends on the visa you're intending to apply for once you're onshore. There is also no guarantee that you can apply for a further visa onshore, particularly if your Tourist Visa has a no further stay condition. While this won't stop you from lodging an application while still on a Tourist Visa, it will be taken into account during the processing of your PR visa (that is, you lodged a subsequent visa while on another visa with no further stay condition). There are many other factors to consider and timing has a lot to do with it.

Gigi O'Sullivan
    MARN 0961119