Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

compulsory car insurance vs car insurance

sheepsheep SydneyPosts: 196Member
edited October 2012 in General
hi,just ask questions hope somebody can answer this,i'm just renew my car licensed and it needs green slips or third party compulsory insurance or "green slips" after paying that 1 of my friend told me that i have to get 1 car insurance(aside form the third compulsory insurance) for accident maybe in NRMA,how-ever i reasoned out na na still i have already a third party car insurance in which it said that in case of accident they are the 1 will pay for the damaged or anything pero sabi nman niya ang 3rd party insurance daw ay para lang sa sasakyan mo at driver pero yung damaged walang at magbabayad kung may isa kpang car insuranced sila ang magbabayad....tanong ko lang po sa inyo...tutuo po ba ito?at magkano nman kaya?salamat po..

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

Comments

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    I can help you out on the insurance aspect of your question hehe...

Yung compulsory..basically it covers the basic bodily injuries (may mabangga kang tao etc) and it has a very minimal coverage.

We usually recommend people to obtain comprehensive insurances because it covers more than the above. Own damage, damage to other people's property, acts of God, etc...it's expensive and it will be more expensive in succeeding years if you incur a claim but it is all worth it...at least covered lahat ng damage sayo di tulad ng compulsory na limited lang yung cover.
  • sheepsheep Sydney
    thanks lokijr..magkano nman kaya yung comprehensive car insurance?

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    Ito po, puwede niyo yang paglaruan for the quote..centralised po siya sa mga insurance providers na nakasulat sa site...tapos alam ko puwede na rin yung online binding diyan :)

http://www.ratecity.com.au/car-insurance/quotes
  • lotslovelotslove manila
    sheep said:

hi,just ask questions hope somebody can answer this,i'm just renew my car licensed and it needs green slips or third party compulsory insurance or "green slips" after paying that 1 of my friend told me that i have to get 1 car insurance(aside form the third compulsory insurance) for accident maybe in NRMA,how-ever i reasoned out na na still i have already a third party car insurance in which it said that in case of accident they are the 1 will pay for the damaged or anything pero sabi nman niya ang 3rd party insurance daw ay para lang sa sasakyan mo at driver pero yung damaged walang at magbabayad kung may isa kpang car insuranced sila ang magbabayad....tanong ko lang po sa inyo...tutuo po ba ito?at magkano nman kaya?salamat po..

..............................................................................................................................................
    hi Guys!
    subukan niyo dito mag paquote ng insurance niyo https://www.vigattininsurance.com/ napansin ko kasi mura sila. thanks & Godbless