Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Seeking advice under visa subclass 489

miajbmiajb AustraliaPosts: 12Member
Good day everyone! I would like to seek an advice with regard to our case--
Me and my husband received our visa grant on November 18, 2016 and we are going to Australia (Queensland) this January 2017, with visa subclass 489 sponsored by his cousin. I am a nurse and my husband is an engineer-he is the main applicant by the way. We want to work there in line with our profession. In my case I know I still have to take either the bridging (3 months) or the conversion (1 year?if im not mistaken) and i prefer the bridging and work partime while studying. But for my husband we are not quite sure if he still need to study and pass an exam in order to work as an engineer.
Kindly enlighten us with these... thanks in advance.

Comments

• rovic0911rovic0911 laguna
    hello miajb, wala akong maitutulong sa questions mo since magstart pa lang din kami mag-apply for the same subclass 489. Magtanong lang sana ako sa procedures na ginawa nyo? medyo hilo na din ako sa daming dapat basahin. thanks in advance and congrats sa visa grant!!God bless
  • miajbmiajb Australia
    edited March 2017
    Hi rovic0911. Sorry now lang ako naka-open ulit.
    Una nag agency kami kasi di rin namin alam anong gagawin nung una. First inassess kami ng agency in the skilled migration points test, dapat maka 60 ponits for an invitation. Then pinagather kami ng mga documents (passport copy, birth cert, nbi clearance, educ certs, trainings, mga coe na meron hrs of employment and duties & resp. basta importante yung sa main applicant, need dn ng prang essay about sa mga work experiences ng main applicant -all docs notarized and scanned), and ielts exam result -my husband's occupation dapat 6 all, not sure sa iba). And nung nasubmit na namin to the agency they applied my husband sa Engineer's Australia since sya ang main applicant (for skill assessment) then nung nakuha na yung certificate after mga 8 months, kami na nag apply sa online lang, nag lodge ng Expression of Interest through SkillSelect (read carefully and ans correctly to avoid wrong entry and refusal ng visa), then after 1-2month nag email ang immig ng invitation for visa lodge na then pinagawa kami immi account online dun na kami nag upload mga necessary documents na kelangan nla for assessment (then may bayad yun when you submit the application online) -Just make sure correct lahat mga infos na nilagay nyo to avoid refusal. After 3 months we got an email thank God approved na visa namin.
  • miajbmiajb Australia
  • miajbmiajb Australia
    miajb said:

Hi rovic0911. Sorry now lang ako naka-open ulit.
    Nung una nag agency kami kasi di rin namin alam anong gagawin. First inassess kami ng agency in the skilled migration points test, dapat maka 60 ponits for an invitation. Then pinagather kami ng mga documents (passport copy, birth cert, nbi clearance, educ certs, trainings, mga coe na may hrs of work/date of employ't, references and duties & resp. basta importante yung sa main applicant, need dn ng prang essay about each work experiences ng main applicant -all docs notarized and scanned), and ielts exam result -my husband's occupation dapat 6 all, not sure sa iba). And nung nasubmit na namin to the agency they applied my husband sa Engineer's Australia since sya ang main applicant (for skill assessment) then nung nakuha na yung certificate after mga 8 months, kami na nag apply sa online lang, nag lodge ng Expression of Interest through SkillSelect (read carefully the Qs and ans correctly to avoid wrong entry that may result to refusal of application, though meron naman form na ifill if ever you entered wrong answer pero mas safe na rin mag-ingat), then after 1-2month nag email ang immig ng invitation for visa lodge na then pinagawa kami immi account online dun na kami nag upload mga necessary documents na kelangan nla for assessment (then may bayad yun when you submit the application online) -Just make sure correct lahat mga infos na nilagay nyo to avoid refusal. After 3 months we got an email thank God approved na visa namin.