Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Melbourne Room

candycandy MandaluyongPosts: 5Member
Hi po, tanong ko lang po kung sino may kakilala na available na room in Melbourne, Just granted yung PR namin last year and balak po namin early month this year together with my wife and daughter. Thanks po.

Comments

• anne28anne28 Melbourne
    Hi Candy. My name is Anne. Nakakita na ba kau ng accomodation? We still have one spare room and you can stay with me and my husband if you want habang naghahanap kau ng matitirahan, we are living in Dandenong, mga less than 10mins away to Dandenong train station. Just let me know. Thanks
  • bang_oh87bang_oh87 melbourne
    @anne28 hi ms. Anne was just wondering if the room you are offering here is available? We are currently in transition stage and we are looking for a temprary place to stay as we settle.

Appreciate your response. Thank yoh!
  • bambam083012bambam083012 Cagayan de Oro
    Hello po miss @anne28 . Is your room still available? Looking for a place to stay in dandenong po. I'll be in melbourne on april 10 and yung hubby ko susunod on august. Thanks
  • ness_gonzalesness_gonzales Townsville
    Anyone else has a share accomodation near heatherton or kings road suburb.pls let me know we're from Townsville. Tnx