Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Me and my daughters Visitor Visa

doodskeedoodskee New ZealandPosts: 2Member
edited January 2017 in Visitor - Tourist Visa
Hi Everyone,

Me and my 2-year old daughter applied for a visitor visa online (subclass 600) under same immiaccount last 12/Jan . But my mistake was that I did not link the 2 applications.
We are both NZ Resident visa holders and we would like to have a holiday in Sydney 2 weeks from now. Until now, we havent received any update on both of our applications. I am also worried as I did not receive an email requesting my daughter’s biometrics taken in the visa centre here in Auckland.
I only received an email/ letter for myself but not for her, so I had my biometrics taken last 13/Jan but as she did not have a letter, the staff there said they cannot take her biometrics.

Questions:
1. Do you think she still requires to get her photo taken in visa centre? I read in the letter that for her age, only photo is required?
2. The status of my visa now is Assessment in progress, and my daughter is still received. Do you think that having the applications not linked affect our chance to get the visa granted?

Our flight is already on 6/Feb and we are worried we will not have our visa on time. My husband already have a 2-year multiple entry visa since last year, and we did the same steps when I applied for his visa.
I also cannot find a way to follow up for the status as the contact number is only when your in Australia, and the evisa email address does not respond to any of my emails.

Thanks a lot for your help