Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Electronics Eng planning to pursue MBA in Syd

Hi, i'm an ECE grad with more than 1 year of experience sa isang systems integrator sa pinas and i'm planning to migrate sa AU pero dahil na rin sa lack of experience, mag student visa muna ko and my plan is to take up MBA (still not decided with the uni since factor ang tuition). Sana po meron makapagshare ng experience nila dito studying MBA especially yung mga engineers. Ano po bang mga schools ang maisusuggest niyo? Nakapagresearch na din ako and some of my options are Kaplan, Charles Sturt Uni and CQ Uni (okay sana sa CSU pero yung annual tuition ay aabot ng almost 1M!) Btw, sa sydney po ang pinatarget ko dahil may relatives na ako na matitirhan. Hoping na makainteract kayo, ma'ams and sirs! :)

Comments

• gashing890gashing890 Philippines
    oie, ka IECEP. same tayo, naghahanap rin ako ng insights, 2 years experience ako sa telco and planning to migrate sa AUS, mag student visa sana rin ako kaso diploma course lang di kaya sa budget ang Master, Project Management sana kukunin ko. sana may makatulong kung paano ba mabubuhay doon. ;;)
  • pissedballpissedball Manila
    Sorry guys but taking MBA with engineering profession doesn't make sense to me. That degree doesn't have any pathway to PR unless you get senior manager position which is unrealistic for graduate visa holder.

IF I were you, pursue masters in engineering.You have in a way chance of getting positive skills assessment at Engineers Australia in the future.

skilled migrant now Aussie.
    Registered ACS Certified Professional (MACS CP) since 2012

Manila-based