Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(29097)

• woot99
  • jeprox_0989
  • Mj0207
  • PlanA
  • crismen
  • rushd_jay
  • johnsonumali
  • mmeli14
  • Elberdrei
  • RubyLafore
  • jingt
  • Ronafel
  • CollinBehr
  • Danyhanna
  • sabrina88
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (21)

agentKamsamifatbzybrhupicceasarkhodxiamanfgsfioning1120fymejcqkbtgurananaHeprexHunter_08Invisible_ManJoRi0216kixxiechixmarkcanceranNathanpinoycoderreinetjxtcbtnxiWalkingDeadPoolyefaibkcgt

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

Exit Permits (POEA) - 457 visa

What's Hot
marzkymarzky AustraliaTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
Hi! My 457 visa has been granted and I will work as a Nurse in Australia. And now I will process the necessary exit requirements, I just want to ask if someone here has an idea about the processing of exit permits from the Philippines? With regards to my dependent (wife), does she also need to have an exit clearance?

Thank you.
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• cheeneecheenee PerthTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    Way back 2011, my husband and I went to Australia with 457 visa. He just applied for OEC under direct hire since his employer didn't have an agency in the Phils. He just presented his contract and visa. POEA provided a Compliance Form to be signed by his employer. I was not required to get an exit permit. I only paid the travel tax at the NAIA.
    chizmark
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 1Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • esmejeffesmejeff Total Reaction Points: 3Member
    edited February 2017 Posts: 29
    same way back in 2014 me and my family only the primary applicant needs exit permit (OEC).
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • marzkymarzky AustraliaTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    @esmejeff @cheenee thanks for the info.
    @marzky no worries. by the way, san ka pala nagapply if you dont mind me asking.
    @cheenee Sa queensland ako magwork, ung employer ko eh ung hospital din kung san ako nagclinical placement nung Bridging Program.
    @marzky Thanks ha. kailangan pla tlga ng Bridging Program. I hope ok na ung sa POEA nyo ,
    @cheenee kailangan magbridging/ conversion program para maregistered sa AHPRA as RN.. Medyo matagal din pala yung process sa POEA, kailangan pa iverify ng POLO-Australia ung contract tapos saka pa lang pwede ipasa sa POEA. Meron pa DOLE clearance na 1-2 weeks processing..
    @marzky oh naghigpit na POEA ngayon. anyway, konting tyaga na lang makapunta na kyo dito. Good luck and all the best.
  • AVEngr.AVEngr. At SeaTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    So may bago daw na poea fucking shit advisory
    Na may number putang 37 na yan!
    Aalis ka na lng buburaotin ka pa!
    Nakakademoralize dito sa bansa natin..

http://www.poea.gov.ph/services/workers/NH_Professionals.pdf
  • CornerstoneCornerstone PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Bayad ka lang ng travel tax di na kailangan ang OEC.Ganun din dependents mo
  • justice143justice143 MelbourneTotal Reaction Points: 3Member
    Ano bang gagawin? May employer din kasi ako, need pa ba ng mga requirements kahit direcy hired? Hay
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North RydeTotal Reaction Points: 44Member
    @justice143 online ako nag register at kumuha ako sched ng pagkuha ng oec sa pinas pag uwi ko dun lang ako nakakuha
    Tpos ung succeeding puro online na hindi mo na kailangan mag punta sa owwa unless nagpalit ka ng company
    "IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
  • cuccicucci NSWTotal Reaction Points: 9Member
    Need ba talaga magpa-register sa poea at owwa? Sakin kse onshore ako kung ma-grant ang 457 ko kaya di ko na naisip ang poea at owwa...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Jul 2016 - IELTS
    Jan 2017 - Applied to AHPRA
    April 2017 - received Letter of Referral
    Sept 2017 - finished BP
    Nov 2017 - AHPRA Registration
    Dec 2017 - Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    Jan 2018 - 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
  • heero_yuy51heero_yuy51 manilaTotal Reaction Points: 15Member
    @cucci You will be forced to register once na mag-vacation ka sa Pilipinas.

My brother was on bridging visa (from Student to PR) when he went for a vacation in the Philippines, nagkaproblem sa immigration as he was leaving for his flight back to Australia, good thing he was running late and in business class so wala na magawa ang immigration personnel but to let him go on the flight.

When he came back for another vacation (he was on PR visa) he was forced to do PDOS, but the PDOS personnel just gave him a sticker and didn't make him sit down for the Seminar as he was living for a long time in Australia.

If you are on a 457, you will be forced to register to POEA pa, medyo hassle so better get your PR first before going back for a vacation.

In my own opinion lang.
    ANZSCO 351311 - Chef | Age:30 | English: 20 | Education: 10 | Exp (Aus): 5 | Exp: 5 | Aus Study Req: 5 | Total: 75

29/08/2017 - VETASSESS application pathway 2
    30/09/2017 - IELTS exam
    16/10/2017 - IELTS Result L8.5 R7 S7 W6.5, Recheck
    17/10/2017 - VETASSESS Stage 1 - Successful outcome
    04/11/2017 - IELTS Recheck Result L8.5 R7 S7 W7 Proficient
    12/12/2017 - VETASSESS Stage 2 Technical Interview
    04/01/2018 - VETASSESS - Successful outcome
    05/01/2018 - EOI Lodge 189 - 65 pts
    22/01/2018 - VIC SS190 Application submitted
    23/01/2018 - VIC SS190 Application refused - commitment issues ='p
    23/01/2018 - PTE exam
    24/01/2018 - PTE Result L86 R86 S90 W82 Superior
    25/01/2018 - EOI update - 75 pts
    06/02/2018 - ITA Received
    09/02/2018 - Visa Lodged, Frontloaded Most Documents except for PCC and Medical. Requested PCC from Finland
    12/02/2018 - Commenced Medical Exam at SLEC (St Lukes BGC). Requested PCC from Australia. Requested PCC from Philippines, loaded Philippine PCC to account.
    14/02/2018 - Medical results finalised - no action required
    22/02/2018 - Finnish PCC received, loaded to account
    02/03/2018 - Australian PCC received, loaded to account

“Seek and you shall find”
    Thank you Lord.
  • chizmarkchizmark PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @cheenee hi po
    Can I ask lng po how long po ba processing ng oec sa poea?
    Bali kasi ako po ay direct hire din ung employer nasa australia and my kinuha silang agency dito pra magayos ng oec ang sbi skin ng agency dito sa pinas ay nguupdate daw sila ng system, walang nabigay na date kung kelan meron po ba dito ngyon 2018 kumuha ng OEX na mdjo nahirapan po at ilan days nyo po nakuha?

Marami pong salamat sa sagot.