Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Example format CV, resume and cover letter here in australia

124»

Comments

• harryalbeldaofwharryalbeldaofw Australia

Just a tip for those who would like to apply for any state government jobs - response to key selection criteria and essential characteristic is required. This is in addition to your resume and cover letter. Say for example that the advertised position requires 7 selection criteria and 2 essential characteristics, then an applicant is expected to provide responses for all them. 200-400 words is deemed acceptable.

Dec 19, 2016 - Visa Grant. Finally, Thank you, God!

• alyssa_anilaoalyssa_anilao Posts: 11Member

Hello everyone

Ako din po Sana makikisuyong pahingi Ng copy.
    [email protected]

Thank you po in advance

• VandanVandan Singapore

Merry Christmas everyone

Appreciate if you could give me a sample format.

[email protected]

Thank you po in advance.

• GinoGino Posts: 15Member

Hi,
    Ako din po pasend sana ko format or sample ng resume dito sa australia. Thank you so much!

Email address:[email protected]

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA

try nyo format sa seek

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

• leoc_025leoc_025 Posts: 2Member

Hi po sa lahat. Mag request sana ko ng cover letter at cv sample. Thank you and God bless po. [email protected]

• pissedballpissedball Manila

On the first part of your CV, instead of putting your objective, make a narrative (2 to 3 sentences) of your achievement/milestone/citation from your previous company para may impact kaagad, so babasahin ng employers ang succeeding details. (it worked for me many times)

• resume must be brief and straightforward
    • don't put your photo, no age, no nationality.
    • indicate your visa class.
    caspersushi24

skilled migrant now Aussie.
    Registered ACS Certified Professional (MACS CP) since 2012

Manila-based

• Temp1Temp1 Posts: 16Member

@pissedball said:
    On the first part of your CV, instead of putting your objective, make a narrative (2 to 3 sentences) of your achievement/milestone/citation from your previous company para may impact kaagad, so babasahin ng employers ang succeeding details. (it worked for me many times)

• resume must be brief and straightforward
    • don't put your photo, no age, no nationality.
    • indicate your visa class.

Hello. That's a good advise and my CV format is just like that.

Tanong ko lang though, how would you generally describe AU (and maybe NZ as well) employment process? In terms of reaching out to prospective candidates specifically.

Nagtataka lang kasi ko. Last year, I have been sending my CV to some US employers to attempt for a work visa sponsorship. I am in a niche STEM industry kaya nagbabaka sakali ako. I did receive a lot of interest from US employers and did remote interviews and I eventually received a couple of job offers from the US, but all was lost due to COVID and both offers were rescinded since H1B visas are to be processed supposedly by April 2020. I also received responses from some of the UK employers and even one from the Netherlands. With this, I am assuming my CV is ok or even good, and is in the standard of the Western CV.

However, wala akong na receive kahit isang feedback or response from any AU and NZ employers. Sadyang snobs ba sila? Or may drastic difference kaya sa CV format ang AU from US and the UK CV? My CV for US and the UK was effective but I can't get its attention from AU or NZ employers.

At first i was thinking mas mahirap lang siguro talaga sponsorship sa AU and NZ, so now I'm just trying to get a feedback for employability potential only, I'm not applying for a position, this is only to be used for State nomination pero wala pa rin kahit anong feedback (heck kahit man lang negative feedback wala). Medyo na put-off ako sa employers ng AU.

caspersushi24